King of Kings Lutheran Church
We are a new and growing church in the Dulles South area, gathering every Sunday at 10:00 AM at Goshen Post Elementary School in Aldie, VA. Our mission is to be a safe place for everyone to explore faith, live beyond labels, and find deep-rooted community. All are invited, welcomed, and affirmed.
November 1, 2022
Inclusivity Survey Responses
1. How many of your employees or volunteers are members of the LGBTQ+ community?
Based on survey responses, history, reviews, and feedback. Learn more about the Equality Rating.
2. Are your leadership, human resources, employees, or volunteers provided or required to utilize LGBTQ-specific training or educational content each year?
It is recommended.
3. How often do you believe your leadership, human resources, employees, or volunteers utilize LGBTQ-specific training or educational content each year?
At least once while currently employed or volunteering.
4. Do you feel that your policies and procedures cover LGBTQ-specific needs for all of your employees, staff, and volunteers?
In addition to the Inclusivity Survey, each partner must answer questions specific to their respective industry, as drafted by our team of Program Coordinators.
We have a general anti-discrimination clause that covers LGBTQ and other marginalized groups.
5. Do you feel that your policies and procedures cover LGBTQ-specific needs for your customers, parishioners, clients, or people who rely on your service?
We have worked directly with an LGBTQ+ organization to create our policies and procedures.
6. How well do you feel that you and your staff are doing at creating an accepting and affirming presence for the LGBTQ+ community?
We have year-round shows of support that are specifically affirming or positive for the LGBTQ+ community.