Inclusivity Survey Responses
1. How many of your employees or volunteers are members of the LGBTQ+ community?
Based on survey responses, history, reviews, and feedback. Learn more about the Equality Rating.
More than 10%
2. Are your leadership, human resources, employees, or volunteers provided or required to utilize LGBTQ-specific training or educational content each year?
It is neither required nor recommended.
3. How often do you believe your leadership, human resources, employees, or volunteers utilize LGBTQ-specific training or educational content each year?
We require annual training.
4. Do you feel that your policies and procedures cover LGBTQ-specific needs for all of your employees, staff, and volunteers?
In addition to the Inclusivity Survey, each partner must answer questions specific to their respective industry, as drafted by our team of Program Coordinators.
We have used references from LGBTQ+ organizations to build our policies and procedures.
5. Do you feel that your policies and procedures cover LGBTQ-specific needs for your customers, parishioners, clients, or people who rely on your service?
We have a general anti-discrimination clause that cover LGBTQ and other marginalized groups.
6. How well do you feel that you and your staff are doing at creating an accepting and affirming presence for the LGBTQ+ community?
We have year-round shows of support that are specifically affirming or positive for the LGBTQ+ community.