Thu, Jun 01|
Loudoun County Vineyards
Pride in the Vines
The LWWA is hosting ‘Pride in the Vines’ as a celebration of Pride month June 1st-30th 2023! We are proud to offer a Passport to DC’s Wine Country with Pride in the Vines Wine Trail. This amazing month long celebration is sponsored by our friends at Visit Loudoun.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2023, 7:00 PM – Jun 30, 2023, 7:15 PM
Loudoun County Vineyards, Loudoun County, VA, USA
About the event
Learn more at https://www.loudounwine.org/new-events/2023loudounprideinthevines
Visit any of the fifteen participating Loudoun County wineries to pickup a passport and start collecting stamps! Once you visit your 10th winery, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win one of several amazing prizes! Prizes include private wine tastings, bottles of wine, gear, tickets to events, and tours of the vineyards and wineries. During taste of Rose weekend (June 10th-11th) earn double stamps!
PARTICIPATING WINERIES: 8 Chains North Winery 868 Estate Vineyards Bleu Frog Vineyards Bozzo Family Vineyard Carriage House Wineworks Fabbioli Cellars Forever Farm & Vineyard Good Spirit Farm Hillsborough Winery October One Tasting Room Two Twisted Posts Winery Walsh Family Wine Williams Gap Vineyard Wine Reserve at Waterford Zephaniah Farm Vineyard
Follow the map below and look for Pride in the Vines flags at participating wineries the entire month of June!
Details and Guidelines: Must be 21 to enter
- Pick-up your passport at the first participating winery that you visit as of June 1, 2023
- Fill out your passport as soon as you pick it up. Your passport is to be used by you only. Please do not share passports.
- Present the passport at each participating winery for a stamp, one stamp per winery except on Taste of Rosé weekend when you get two.
- Turn your passport in at the winery where you get your 10th stamp.
- The drawing will be held after the end of the month and you will be contacted at the information you provided on the passport.